Summer Sizzles - Melodie Campbell

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

School's out for summer. Time to stock up on summer reading material. Imajin Books is celebrating with the Summer Sizzles eBook Sale. I'm celebrating by featuring some of my fellow "Imajineers" during the sale.




He was her enemy and her lover…

When Rowena cast a spell to move time, not even she could imagine the true cost.  Now, that price must be paid.  War has come to Land’s End, and even Rowena can’t avoid it. With it, rides the one man who threatens to conquer everything in Huel, including her own heart.  Now she has to make the biggest decision of her life: will she return through the time portal to safety in Arizona?  Or will she stay in Land’s End for good, and fight to save her people from The Viking Warlord?



Meet Rowena Revel!

“I am the last hereditary witch of Land’s End.  Unfortunately, I’m not a very good one.”
I gazed down at the words on the page and chanted.
Poof!
A rabbit popped up on the floor on the other side of the altar. A sweet little grey thing with a white tail.
“Now see if you can send it back,” said Cedric. “Do you know the reversal chant?”
I nodded.  I chanted the sounds that Val had taught me. Except…I must have gotten something a teeny bit wrong.
“Oh crap.” The room was suddenly filled with rabbits.
There were bunnies on the floor. Bunnies on the altar. Bunnies hopping all around the room.
Grey bunnies. Brown bunnies. White arctic bunnies. Bunnies with long, droopy ears and those with shorter pointy ones.
Male bunnies and female bunnies, wasting no time doing what rabbits do best.
“Now stop that!” I scooted forward, waving my hands to scare the male bunnies off, but they paid no attention.
Cedric was howling.
More by Melodie Campbell

 
Sale prices are in US funds

Go to Sale Page