My Christmas List

Everybody keeps asking me what I want...
and I have a hard time answering the question. Oh, I can think of stuff. I can think of lots of stuff. My kids just can't go out and buy any of it.

  • I'd like a little more sanity in the world and a lot less short-sighted greed. 
  • I am deeply concerned about American governments dismantling of the Bill of Rights and almost as concerned that our own Prime Minister might follow suit. So, I'd like Obama to veto that bill officially making the world a war zone. That would make a lovely holiday gift.
  • Is it too much to ask to give peace a chance?
  • While we're at it, give small and mid-sized entreprenuers a chance. Economic wealth should form a pyramid not a spike on top of shallow mound.
  • Meaningful work for all those able to work.
  • A cure for Alzheimer's. It doesn't physically kill as many people as Cancer, AIDS or Heart Disease, but it destroys who you are.
  • Universal Empathy. If it doesn't drive us crazy, it might help us self-correct many of our destructive behaviors.
And then, because I'm no saint and I wouldn't mind an ereader or tablet under the tree. I have a backlog of ebooks to read.