Happy Holidays


Dear Reader,

Whether you've been popping by all year, or just showed up, thank you for your kind attention.

There's an old truism: "A writer writes." (I used to have that scroll by on my screensaver to remind me to get back to work.) It's even truer to say, "A writer writes to be read." Just because we can be antisocial when the muse strikes, doesn't mean we don't want to reach out and touch someone (even if its just a poke) with our words.

So, thank you. And while I'm at it, I should thank my kids who put up with me when I'm antisocial and, more importantly, take care of dinner when the muse hits late afternoon.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Yuletide Greetings and may you have health, wealth, happiness and peace in the New Year.


PS: I've put together the Countdown to Christmas - now 12 Days: A Christmas Stalking -  in case you want to read the whole thing without scrolling backwards through blogs. I have variation on the theme in Special for the Season entered in the Holiday Short Story Contest. Also check out Blue Satin and Love, by Melodie Campbell. (Comments welcome.)